1. Today’s lunch menu: Chili, Grilled Ham & Cheese, Pineapple
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Chicken & Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Dinner Roll, Peaches
(Hot lunch food trays/utensils must stay in the commons!)
2. The Senior Class group picture has been scheduled for Monday, October 22 at 10:40.
3. Homecoming pictures are in the office – please stop in to pick them up (not during class time)
4. Attention all BTW Dr. Education students: There will be a November scheduling meeting on Thursday, October 18th in Mrs. Shimek's room to schedule November lessons. Please attend to avoid any conflicts.
5. Seniors will meet with the Jostens Rep. TODAY during PRIDE block in the all school computer lab to receive order materials for graduation gear. All seniors will need a cap, gown, tassel, and cord set to walk in the graduation ceremony. Seniors who are in YA, see Mrs. Brown on Thursday to pick up your order packet.
6. Class ring/jewelry orders are due TODAY with a $60 down payment. Extra ordering envelopes are on the office counter.
7. ATTENTION STUDENTS: The senior class is sponsoring a game day on Wednesday, October 24th in the afternoon. Classes will be shortened with the following events: Brat/burger - you must buy tickets in advance. Please see flyers around the school for more information. Bean Bag toss tournament - sign up teams of 4 (no class or gender restriction) and Dodgeball tournament - sign up teams of 10 (no class or gender restriction) Brackets will be determined by the number of teams signed up to play. Sign up sheets will be available in the commons Wednesday, October 17th - Monday October 22. Meal tickets must also be purchased by Monday October 22.
8. Yearbook order forms are available at the office or in Mrs. Kimmes's room. Order now and save - the price goes up after Oct 31.
9. Yearbook Staff: Friday October 26 (no school) will be a yearbook workday. Our service rep Ann will be here to help everyone get to know the program design features. Log in and experiment beforehand and gather your questions. Ann is great and this will be a terrific training opportunity. Breakfast AND lunch for whomever is present for this workday.
10. College/Military Visits: Thurs, Oct. 18 Ripon College will be in guidance during PRIDE, Tues, Oct. 23 UWGB will be in guidance during PRIDE block, Wed, Oct. 24 Lakeland College will be in guidance at 11:30 a.m., Thurs, Oct. 25 the Army will be in the Commons during lunch.
11. An IT Coding program specifically for women is being offered at LTC-Sheboygan on Saturday, November 3 from 9 a.m. to Noon. Those planning to attend need to register online at https://gotoltc.edu/women-power/
12. Juniors and Seniors are reminded of the Financial Aid Meeting being held at RHS on Wednesday, October 24 in the library beginning at 6:00 p.m.
13. Any RHS students who registered to take the ACT on Sat, Oct. 27 should check your email for a notice for your new test location. Our test center was cancelled due to low numbers.
"What you do today can improve all your tomorrows"