1. Today’s lunch menu: Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Grapes
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Orange Chicken, Rice, Egg Roll, Sweet Roasted Chickpeas, Pears
2. Summer Conditioning forms are on the office counter. Classes are first come, first served. Due to office by Fri, May 11.
3. Prom pictures are in the office – Orders need to be paid before picking up your picture order.
4. AP U.S. History students should report to Mr. Krull's room during PRIDE TODAY for a study session.
5. Attention students and staff: Due to a lack of participants, this year's RHS talent show has been cancelled.
6. Are you looking forward to seeing the new Avengers Infinity War movie? To honor our friend and classmate Jevon Lemke, NHS and Alpha Leo have reserved a theater for a private showing of the movie for RHS students and staff. It will be held Sunday April 29 at 3:00 at the AMC Theater in Manitowoc. You can purchase a ticket for $8 and you will also receive a free commemorative wristband at the movie. Please see Jacinta or Meadow today during lunch to purchase your ticket. There are limited seats, however, so buy your ticket soon before they run out.
7. Track and Field athletes-please turn in your money from our fundraisers to Mr. Krull. Thank you.
8. Forensics team members: please see Mrs Hansen today!
9. Any students with an interest in traveling to Panama next spring, please see Mrs Hansen as soon as possible! We would love to have you join us on this adventure! Just think--you could enjoy the tropical climate while it is still cold in Wisconsin!
10. Senior officers, please stop by Mrs. Klug's room today (April 19) at the beginning of PRIDE to approve t-shirt design.
11. Seniors: Just a reminder that t-shirt money ($5.00) is due to your homeroom teacher by Friday, April 20. Class trip money ($10.00) is due to your homeroom teacher by Tuesday, May 1. Any questions, see your homeroom teacher.
12. Seniors, graduation orders will be distributed by the Josten's rep on Monday, April 30. Be sure to watch your email/mail for notices on any outstanding balance. If you have not paid the balance by April 30, you will not be able to take your order home until the balance is paid.
13. Attn Seniors – We would like to put together a senior class video to watch at the end of the year. If you would have any pictures or videos, new or old, please talk to one of the class officers and give one of them the pictures or send them through email.
14. LTC will be in the guidance office during PRIDE Block today.
“It isn’t what we say or think that defines us, but what we do.”