1. Today’s lunch menu: Chicken & Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Dinner Roll, Peaches
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Corn Dogs, Tri Taters, Mandarin Oranges
(Hot lunch food trays/utensils must stay in the commons!)
2. Thank you to Brandon Stelzer and Connor Schwahn for straightening up the fitness center yesterday. A reminder that the fitness center is open most days after school. Winter is a great time to learn how to work out, gain confidence in the fitness center, and become a healthier individual.
3. Reedsville Go- Officers should meet in Mr. Krull's room for a short meeting at the beginning of PRIDE. We will be discussing Snowball reps and two future winter events.
4. A reminder to all FFA members: PRIDE time is available for you to work on applications or prepare for upcoming contests. Please stop in by Zimm if you have any questions.
5. Any Alpha Leo member interested in being the Alpha Leo representative for Snowball court, please let Mrs. Thomas or Mrs. Mueller know by the end of the day TODAY. We will draw or vote among all those interested.
6. Snowball Dance has been scheduled for Saturday, January 26 from 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm. Doors will lock at 8, and crowning will be at 10:00. Admission is $5 per person. Dress is business casual or formal. Court will be announced later this week. Please see an FFA officer or Zimm if you have any questions.
7. Seniors are reminded to get senior portraits submitted as soon as possible. Simplest delivery method is to e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are going to have trouble with the January 18 deadline please see Mrs. Kimmes.
8. Yearbook Club members - Be ready for a workday on Monday Jan 21 starting at 8:00AM.
Believe you can and you’re halfway there!
To the parents, students, community members, and guests to our web site, Reedsville High School is an exciting place to grow and learn. I use the term "family" when talking about our school because that is what we are, a family. I take pride in...